Thursday 13 December 2007

Daily Photo #5

Yep, it's that time again. It's been a dull day back at work. One full of pain killers, telephone calls and assessing various applications. My mind feels like candy floss under a hair dryer - brittle and prone to bursting into flame at the drop of a hat. Found my mind wandering here and there whilst trying to get back into the "beats" of trying to read various constitutions and decide what is valid information and what isn't.

Fun but taxing I guess. It helps having a job that I love to bits but given the cold weather and fragile physical post flu state I did find my mind wandering just a touch. Still, I chose today's random photo from a set taken during my birthday weekend in Manchester 2 months ago. Linda and I booked a room in a luxury hotel and made the most of it.

The space in the room was fab but the high point (apart from this amazing pillar in the centre of the room, supporting wooden beams and an almost decadent bed) was this tiled bathroom. If I had better lighting I could've shot pics in there all weekend. It was almost cathedral-esque in its size and the mirror made for some good shots.

Now, unless you may not have noticed I have this major catwoman/Emma Peel thing going on where I get Linds to dress up in the style of (when I can persuade her to, that is!).

IMG_3832 - ver 2

This was just one of my mental "wandering grounds" today and it got me through work quite nicely.

Roll on the next weekend, I need to do some more shots in this style!

No comments: