Sunday 30 December 2007

I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay, wastin' time

Bum. I hate it when Xmas is over. All the presents have been opened. Food and wine drank. Luckily the weather hasn't been too unpleasant yesterday but time gets skewed. Case in point, it's Sunday but feels like a Friday. I had so many chores to do today but nothing was open to get things sorted or accomplished.

Off to buy a laptop tomorrow for work/travel purposes but cannot for the life of me think about all the other chores that need to be done. Oh well, will pop to the bank in the morning to do those odds and ends such as pay in Xmas cheque from my aunt then do stuff like tidy the house and get books back on shelves/comics bagged/cats groomed.

Anyway, cannot believe almost one week has gone by. I've spent the last few days moving between the living room and my office, as below:

My crib

It hasn't been wholly unpleasant, far from it. Just wondering where the time has gone, that's all.

2 comments:

kebabselector said...

Know the feeling. I've been sitting round with bloke flu (again). Having slept all day I'm now not tired. So a pointless evening in the office/room.

(Tis Steveo by the way, with yet another ID)

Traveller28 said...

Hey mate, sorry to hear about the manflu :(

And thanks for the name check on your blog (I assume it was me being a Chris type person and a sometime shooter).

Have a good new year and we shall meet up soon :)