Friday 2 January 2009

Daily Photo #391

Still with the Cardiff vibe.

_MG_7459

It was a great afternoon, the sunshine was amazing but so was the wind temperature, very very cold. I have mixed feelings about the place. I was less than impressed with the attitude of the local people who came across as being quite rude/cold but I did like the architecture and feel to some of the areas in the centre. Maybe we'll head back there and give it a second chance?

Progress report on my health - very mixed. Been back to the Doctor (again!) and filled out a very straightforward questionnaire. I scored pretty highly on the depressive illness scales and got asked some other questions. The upshot a prescription for anti depressants and another round of counselling. In addition to some anti-biotics for another ear infection.

So, progress in some areas which is positive. The side effects (potential) for the meds are a little scary. I don't think I have quite disappeared into the abyss just yet.

No comments: