Sunday 23 August 2009

Daily Photo #608

My lovely assistant!

IMG_3400

Always ready to lend a hand during a photoshoot.

I have realised I haven't written anything of substance here of late, possibly due to being majorly busy with work and trying to stay away from computers during weekday evenings and during the weekend. To be honest, I haven't felt much of an urge to write as there is nothing nagging away at me or making me that cross that I just have to comment/rant/seal my disdain with a choice set of words.

I have been prepping for a major work thing that will take me to London in a couple of weeks, that's really been consuming my thoughts as it is legal stuff that I've been carrying out/doing the investigative duties. I guess this could make or break me. Hopefully the former...

No comments: