Sunday, 21 March 2010

Daily Photo #818

Finally got round to doing some work on the living room/lounge.

_MG_0457

New flooring and a lovely little surprise in the form of a fireplace we never knew existed due to it being covered up by a horrid old gasfire when we moved in almost 14 years ago.

Bonus! After removing the fire we now have a place to put candles and it adds a real focus to the room.

2 comments:

Duke said...

Nice! Aren't you going to try to get the fireplace working again though?

Trav28 said...

No plans at this point as we have fantastic central heating :)