Monday 5 July 2010

Daily Photo #922

Grr...arg..grr. Had a bit of a nasty fall on Saturday and have done something to my lower rear back (luckily missing my spinal column!). It was my own silly fault (and that of gravity, to a degree) but I cannot sit up, lie down or walk and I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow. Self diagnosis says it feels like a small hematoma just above one of the bones in my lower back but going to get it checked all the same (and it could have been a lot worse).

IMG_4058

Anyway, Linda has been feeding me anti-inflammatories and this photo is to remind me how cool she is. Thanks missy, back to lying on the bedroom floor for me now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is ok with you today and you haven't hurt yourself badly.

Traveller28 said...

Thanks random passer by, not doing too badly now as I am on the mend but cheers for the kind words :)