Monday 25 October 2010

Daily Photo #1003

Currently off work this week (again) due to a horrific bout of Vertigo that is making a major impact on how I function. Doctor recommended rest and gave me a massive dose of histamines to counter the feeling of being on a rocking (and sometimes sinking!) boat.

But to show I have a sense of humour...

_MG_0829

...something that I couldn't take a shot of today without falling over. So, back to sleepy bye byes due to meds and away from anything that involves reading too much/computer screen action.

Anyway, to add a little more interest, I'm going to add where applicable a link to something I am currently reading/watching or listening. It might be of interest but I am sure there may be the odd gem in there.

Media I am currently indulging in:

No comments: