Wednesday 11 July 2018

In other news...

Tomorrow is my last day of work for a week of annual leave.


I'm feeling a little burned out due to a lot of things - this time last year I was supporting my mum with lots of hospital tests not knowing that she had terminal cancer.  I won't go into details but that was a very dark time.


Also, 26 December 2017 (a day prior to my wife's birthday), Linda's mum passed away from cancer.


Again, a horrible period in our lives.


I am trying to take "stock" of "things" but am failing dismally.

I guess I am weak and not up to standard but I am trying to make sense of what the universe pushes or forces onto us.

Maybe I deserve it...the misery and the pain but....I will battle it to the end.  In my darkest hours I have contemplated the "easy" or "cheapest" way out but that is not me.  I want to say "fuck you haters!"

I am still breathing...yo.


No comments: