Wednesday 4 September 2019

I'm not feeling too great

Not at my best right now, arguably I haven't been for the past couple of years.  However, it is a journey that can be a challenge.  Either way, articulating how I feel (and why I feel this way) is something beyond me at the moment.

However, I've been through this before and I will see it to its logical conclusion again.  Each instance has its own peculiar set of rules and diversionary paths.

I have one thing (or many things) that are in my favour.  A loving wife is top of that list and the messages she sent today made me smile. 

I guess I am lucky in that respect, to have an amazing partner who is there no matter what.  Who I wake up next to everyday, who I share a meal with every evening and who still makes me laugh.  A person who knows my value and reminds me of that and her acerbic wit that diminishes the comments from worthless naysayers who inhabit this world.  She's my universe, she's my perspective.  My life.

IMG_5116


I guess I'm blessed.  

No comments: