Friday 21 February 2020

This is the way. The Mandalorian




It's been a challenging few weeks to say the least but one thing has kept me going - The Mandalorian TV series.  Utterly brilliant and having watched all the eps at least 3 times each, I'm sold. 

 Also, love that Favreau and Filoni borrowed some of the best aspects from the  Lone Wolf and Cub (printed manga series and its cinematic series counterpart(s).  Not to say from movie epics from the Spaghetti Westerns genre

Also, best theme music * ever* to a TV series


2 comments:

Donald Ayres said...

I really felt that spaghetti western vibe as well. I remember Firefly feeling like a western, but I never imagined beyond my wildest thoughts a science ciction Sagetti Western, much less in the Star Wars universe!

What’s your opinion on the new Westworld trailer?

Traveller28 said...

Not a Westworld fan, tbh. It feels way too much like generic/cookie cutter scifi.