Sunday 22 February 2009

Daily Photo #442

Managed to hit town today for lunch and comic books. Had a funny reaction to new sleeping tablets which made me a bit nauseous so may migrate back to the old ones (I have to take them in conjunction with the anti-depressants as they cause insomnia).

Still, feeling a touch better than I did a few hours ago which is good. Funny thing with being off work is that I am losing all track of time at present. The days pass quite strangely.

Anyway, we watched the Bernard Rose movie Paperhouse last night. It had such a fantastic dream like quality that I had to track down something on my photo stream to equal it.

_MG_5670

The intense blue sky gives this one an almost hyper real feel to it. Vivid but still quite dream like.

I haven't shot a photo since December 28th 2008. This needs to be addressed soon.

3 comments:

Davew said...

Wow the clock dial is a real blue!

Traveller28 said...

The dial isn't that blue in real life, I just bought out the hues when processing. I guess I shouldn't reveal that, lol.

Davew said...

Oh Well its nice anyway.