Sunday 17 May 2009

Oh my word.

Looks like Linds and I are coming down with post holiday lurgy/colds/throats. First person to mention swine flu will be off my Xmas card list and/or made to watch every version (be it Bluray, DVD or VHS) of Dawn of the Dead in my collection (err..that may actually not be a punishment for some people).

Today was meant to be spent testing out my new 100mm F2.8 macro lens on some flowers but it's raining the proverbial cats and dogs out there.

Luckily, I cooked a chicken yesterday and there is loads left so we're looking at a fajita lunch with a shot of vodka to kill germs in the throat (much nicer than cough medicine I think!).

So, apart from consuming Mexican food we may watch some Robot Chicken S3 (picked up the DVD, thank you Virgin Megastore Union Sq for your 20% off goodness).

During our travels we picked up a fair few bluray and DVD movies. We just have to find the time to watch them now and this afternoon may present a good chance in catching up with said movies.

Also, did anyone out there know that there is a new Hap and Leonard book coming out!!!! Woop!

The cats are requesting attention, can anyone recommend a good movie for them to watch? We are bad parents ;)

No comments: