Tuesday 26 March 2019

Therapy Tuesday and Med Detox update


Therapy sessions:  They are getting better as weeks roll by.  I've made a *lot* of progress.  And, for all the stuff (family skeletons), I'm not too badly adjusted but still room for improvement.  Also, I don't tolerate fools/liars/idiots or those who have double standards too well.  I need to build on and improve on that.


Detox from awful anti-depressants - 6 weeks (I think?) into a 7 week detox programme. 

Physically - getting better, no more vomiting but still have to keep hydrated and throat is very dry during the night. Sleeping better (aside from waking up in the early hours after bad dreams/anxiety episodes but I think that is more due to residual fears/accumulated experience).

 Mentally - as my therapist said "You seem sharper, more assertive, less passive and more open".  My brain and cognitive processes are faster, sharper and more "in the moment" if that makes sense?

We discussed my family history (not going there as it's not for public consumption!) and "people" (think crap hypocritical Solihell married swinger types) out there who I pretty much wish would vanish but they are like snot on a door handle

Worthless, annoying, they have no value in wider society (or the world, for that matter) but their hubris/smugness/privilege/cultivation of influential people (who they think will give them kudos as they have no inherent skills be they artistic or otherwise, hence they are also social parasites) will lead them into their own miserable hell.  And good riddance to them.  Especially if they ask you the question "Are you happy?".  You get the picture.

So, yep, progress is being made.






*  Note:  Therapy is not like this video.

No comments: