Tuesday 13 August 2019

Keeping one's eye on the horizon.





Edited to add:



In order to keep my spirits up - I need to remember there are good things about to happen.  Linds and I are off to Orlando later this year!  I am sure seeing the Falcon will reduce me to bits!  And....looking forward to exploring all the #disney parks #lionking #indyjones et al.  Although, excited to build my own lightsabre, pilot the falcon, hug #chewie and meet #porgs.


And this!  My tolerance for carbs is not good but protein....count me in.  Linda is getting obsessed about the #funnelcake and #mickeypretzels


This is our first holiday in 3 years due to us both losing parents (my mum, Linda lost her mum on Boxing day 2017).  Looking forward to feeling some sunshine and experiencing good times again!



No comments: