Sunday 11 August 2019

*Shakes Head*

I wasn't going to post about this publicly.  A concerned but anonymous person left a message on this blog stating that a couple of people who we both knew have been making baseless accusations (and threats) against myself and Linda. (I made contact with the anon and they confirmed a rather shocking story which I was privy to but never spoke about before, and for not speaking out about it, well, I feel like I supported the actions of a vile individual).

This eventually led to said individuals posting our home address online.  I do not have Twitter (it's a vile thing) and I am not responding to them or engaging with them.  Period.

However, history will have a habit of catching up with people like this. I might rattle a few skeletons out of the closet but it will not come to anything.  When you're dealing with serial liars who bend facts to make themselves look like the victims, well you're backing the wrong horse.  The same as with questionable organisations who wish to bury bad news #metoo.

In other news, things are good.  The St John's Wort is working (as a herbal supplement) and I now take it every other day.  Linda and the cats are well (although River has gotten into the habit of licking my hands or face at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Fun stuff planned for today, I hope.  It will involve a drive somewhere and some walking.


For the latest developments - head here.

Edited to Add - Not going to taint this blog with certain people's lies. By acknowledging their existence, Linda and I give them power and dominion over us. Which is exactly what they crave. #sad

No comments: