Saturday 15 December 2007

Daily Photo #7

It's still bloody cold in B'ham. After battling the demons of stupidity all day I thanked god for having a wonderful wife at my side to steer me through the crowds and avoid the general detritus, flotsam and more than a little jetsom of humanity as a whole. Xmas shopping is still insane.

Anyway, my reasoning behind the pic is to just show off Linds, 'cos she's great and all (although she did get mardy with me at a few points due to my dislike of going into clothes shops and nodding yes at all the right places). So, faults aside with her love for Mika and crap Xmas tunes like the Jonah Lewie one (well, it's better than some I guess). I took this pic of her two Halloweens ago and really caught her well, I think.

IMG_0753

Anyway, I shall take some fresh images for the stream sometime soon. The last shoot we did features here in this set but maybe it might blight the sensibilities of casual viewers, non?

If you fancy a squizzle of some of the last shoot we did, head here.

No comments: