Thursday 22 August 2019

Gaming stuff

I finished Days Gone yesterday (really enjoyed it!) and a while ago I picked up Uncharted 4 for a reasonable price (£12!) on Amazon.  (Still need to give Red Dead Redemption 2 a spin but it seems like you need to commit to that more than you would commit to bringing up a child!  It's all installed and ready to go but after the first game having *that* ending, not sure if  I could endure that trauma again)



I played the first game and was so disappointed with the combat.  I hope this one improves upon that shortcoming?  In all honesty, I do prefer the new Tomb Raider reboots but willing to give it a spin.  I have the 4 hour rule - if it doesn't grab me, it gets resold.


Also, hooked up the PS4 VR again into the PS4 Pro - I do miss HDR gaming but playing the VR Star Wars Mission in Battlefront more than makes up for it.



No comments: