Monday 19 August 2019

Ideas!

I was contemplating starting a new blog to post stuff other than photography but I thought, that might be a bit dull and a faff.  Having one all purpose site to put ideas, photos and things that interest me is much more utilitarian (for me at least).


I guess in my old age I just like a one stop shop where I can pop my thoughts, share an idea or a photo is much handier.  Also, it keeps everything in one place for my audience of 10 hardcore readers ;)

Recent stats - this humble page has had almost 253,000 views since it was first started.  My Flickr is up to edging towards 50,505,000 hits (I had a spike of almost 92,000 hits on 17/08/2019).


So, things aren't changing - new shoot planned hopefully in the next few weeks and will involve a classic Dr Who villain from the Troughton era (specifically, this story).

Have a great week, peeps!

Something to keep you all amused in the meantime.

IMG_3832

No comments: