Sunday 18 August 2019

Mental Health Support


This is another great resource.  If you're feeling low, there is always assistance out there.  I admit, I struggle with my mental well-being, given recent events (threats made to myself and Linda, but I will not go into that as by even mentioning it here brings even more unwanted attention**) and life changing events of the last couple of years.

**Note:  I guess it won't end while I am still breathing.  Bullying a vulnerable person who is at risk of self harm is acceptable, in their eyes I guess?  I just wish they would stop and leave us alone.

Edited to Add - Not going to taint this blog with certain people's lies. By acknowledging their existence, Linda and I give them power and dominion over us. Which is exactly what they crave. #sad

No comments: