Thursday 27 December 2007

Anyway, it's Linda's birthday today and we hit the sales (God, 'twas like Hell on Earth in Solihull - although "Hello" on Earth is more applicable with all the dodgy fashion and style aspiration that was on show). So, after celebrating her B'day with a fab film (the effective adaptation of alltime classic Richard Matheson novel, I am Legend), we're going to chill out with a few eps of S3 of Battlestar Galactica.

A big thanks to whoever linked my post about the B'ham Flea to the Custard Factory website. It was a nice surprise this morning, if you love the Custard factory, this site should be on your reading list with my post being quoted here. I think it's the first time I have ever seen my words quoted in such a manner! Thanks Mr Ashton!

Finally, over the last few days I don't think I have slept so much ever. It must be cramming as many assessments as I could into work a few days prior to breaking up. I still have five more days or so of leave left and I need to do some pics asap. Feeling not as creative as I should be of late. Not sure what I should be inspired by though. Requests for new Linda photoshoots via my FlickR account have been positive but it seems to be more of the same. I have some collaborations on the cards for the new year but trying to pin them down has been a bit of a chore but we'll see how it goes.

We do have that Mara Jade shoot planned and a couple of little odds and ends in mind (some kind of Bettie Page homage if we can come up with the right styling/location with Linda's maid outfit). Any suggestions of locations or assistance with styling would be most welcome!

Battlestar Galactica beckons now. (Bonus points to anyone who can tie in the title of this blog to the episode it originates from)

No comments: