Monday 24 December 2007

Daily Photo #16

Now, today's image is not at all Christmas like but we were going to shoot some pics today when I finished work but Linda has a smidge of a cold and I am knackered. The lure of the DVD boxset of "24" (Day 6) was too great and we decided to eat a mince pie and have a shot of whisky while watching the exploits of Jack Bauer. (Mr Sutherland, even if you're spending Xmas in prison, we still think you're fab but please quit the DUI thing, it's not good, y'know).

So, we shot these late November as they were requested by this the peeps on this site (really nice people, btw!). Anyway. I decided to give this a more timely B+W makeover, its colour counterpart can be found here. It was a fun shoot and certainly gained the interest of joggers, people walking their pets and cyclists in the area. I've never shot anything like this out of doors so it was a revelation. Now we've obtained one of those Master Replica Force FX Lightsabres, we have a Mara Jade shoot planned for the New Year. Should be fun! (I am such a geek, I know but hey, if I wasn't around to do this, who would?)

IMG_5479

Anyway, wishing you all a merry Xmas and I'm gonna go sod off back to the kitchen to finish some preps for tomorrow's dinner and the like then it's off to more 24. And maybe some S3 of Battlestar Galactica.

No comments: