Thursday 23 April 2009

Daily Photo #502

It's getting warmer! A lot warmer here. Spent most of the day staring out of the window longing for hometime. Why couldn't I have had my clinical depression now instead of during the winter. I could be a mentalist (non pc, but I guess I am qualified to say this now) outside in the garden instead of hidden under a duvet for almost 4 months.

Then again, I couldn't even go outside much during the first three months of the year so it makes us even.

Anyway, I keep saying I have to shoot something but just never get around to it with stuff at weekends and things like sleep/catching up with reading during the night hours.

_MG_4668

I so wanted to be outside today. Still, no time for dreaming, gotta feed the cats and make Linda's dinner. Laters.

No comments: